first, thank you for considering to commission me. i appreciate it greatly. please read through the whole page before messaging me. you can contact me via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or discord (sharpiepaws#1860). thank you again.
- please provide a visual reference of some kind for the character. i will not work off of only text descriptions.
- usually i choose the medium i feel works best for the character, but please specify if you want me to use something specific. (markers, colored pencil, posca, etc.)
- i accept paypal.
- please do not send payment until i ask you to. i'll ask for it when the commission is all done, and will send the scan once i get the payment.
- wait time is anywhere between a day or two to two weeks at max. if two weeks has passed with no updates, you are free to cancel.
- please make any and all changes when i send the sketch(s). i can't change much once i've started inking :( sorry
- i will ship it for free. just ask :)
- i cannot give refunds once you've gotten the commission.
- transparents will always be provided when possible
All personal use of the commissioned artwork is permitted. Commercial use by indepedant creators where the artwork is only used digitally is permitted. If you intend to create any physical merch featuring art you have commissioned from me, please get in touch for permission. In certain rare cases, I may ask for a licensing fee. I retain the rights to use any art I have created in any way I see fit.
- sketches decrease the price by half. (ex. a chibi sketch would be $5) Lineart decrease the price by a fourth. (ex. a fullbody lineart would be $9)
- nsfw increases the price by half.
- backgrounds adds +$3 to the price.
i will draw just about anything so it's just easier to say what i can't/won't draw
- anything to be used to harass, mock, abuse, or otherwise harm a person or group of people.
- detail dense backgrounds (think crowd shots, busy city shots, anything with lots of background characters)
- highly complex mechas (anything worse than your typical gundam or transformer)
these are a max of 3" x 4". they're typically always made with posca pens, but can be with fineliners and markers by request. they are NOT waterproof. posca stickers are weather resilent, but these will eventually die if stuck outside.
i get into a voice call with you and we work or rework a character design. visual refs of some sort are prefered. includes a fully done fullbody front and back reference of the finished design.
<= go back